Sunday, December 2, 2012

Back To The Grind

Starting tomorrow, I will be working again as an IT Recruiter. Will be working nights, weekend off and will be following the US holidays. Of course, will be working on local holidays with double pay. Best of both worlds!

But I am a little sad that I will not be spending as much time as I want with Dimples. He will be working nights as well but our rest days will not be in sync. Oh well, we will try to work it out I'm sure.

We had been going out since Wednesday. He is usually the one who asks if we can have dinner before he go to work at 11pm. I never said no to his invitation, cuz I really want to spend more time with him. I know that when I start with this new job, I'd have difficulty finding time to be with him. So I didn't mind going to the Ortigas area just to spend a few hours with him.

So let's see how things will go from tomorrow. This will be a merry christmas I know, because I have a new job and the job pays well!

No comments:

Post a Comment