Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Vito Cruise

I moved to the Vito Cruz area in July on this year. I know where to go if I want coffee, there's Starbucks, Coffee Prince and Seattle's Best. For food, there so many options that I don't have to name them here.  Convenience store, there's a couple of 7-11's and a mini stop, not to mention Korean Mini Grocery store at Citiland. Definitely, there are things to do, eat, hang out and what not in the area.

But last night, I was very thirsty, decided to go to 7-11 and buy Gatorade. I figured I needed to drink to hydrate better as I just came back from a 10K run. So I went out at around 11pm. Walked along Vito Cruz for the first time in the middle of the night. I didn't know how busy Vito Cruz is at night. People are outside the buildings smoking or just hanging out by the sidewalks.  There are a couple of knock off perfume vendors as well.

What caught my attention is that there is some kind of cruising in the area. As I was walking to back to my condo, I saw this guy making an eye contact. I looked at him because I was curious, unfortunately, I didn't have the time to take the bite, planned to sleep early because I have an early morning meeting. I saw from the corner of my eye that he is following me. I hastened and noticed that he stopped. But boy! I was very close to walking back to him! He is tall, good looking, fair skin and young! Just my kind of guy.

Maybe tonight I'll see him again. I plan to hang at Coffee Prince. If you are there you'd probably see me on my laptop trying to look busy but definitely looking for a hook up.

Oh Vito Cruise... I'm loving you!


No comments:

Post a Comment