Monday, November 12, 2012

What A Great Weekend!

This is weekend is extra special for me. Saturday night, I met Dimples, had a great time together. He is different, intelligent, got some humor, very good communicator and his smile can rival Mona Lisa's. Definitely, I'm hoping to get to know him better, I want to believe he does think the same way on me.

Imagine my surprise when I got a text from him asking if we can have dinner. Didn't expect it cuz it was too soon, its not even 24 hours since we last saw each other. But what am I going to do? Won't refuse a chance to be with him, had to find a good excuse to escape for a few hours from the chaos in my house. 

So we had dinner at Army Navy, he didn't want to eat there at first. He's not familiar to their food he confessed. So we decided to go to Pizza Hut only to find our way back to Army Navy. He ordered burger while I had soft tacos. While we were waiting for our orders, he was brushing his legs to mine. We were wearing shorts, so the feeling was so intense. Dimples is a teaser, while he was brushing his right leg to my left leg, his right pinky was playing with my left pinky. It was just the beginning of a seduction. When we were done eating, went to the bathroom to take a piss. It was just the two of us in the bathroom so he kissed me, which lasted for about 5 minutes. It was a first for me. Dimples has shown me how to be adventurous!

We wanted to talk after that, so we decided to have coffee at Starbucks. We talked for another hour or so until he mentioned he wants to kiss me again and be naughty in a private room. I was totally shocked upon hearing that. Cuz I didn't expect to have another bedroom play. Again, who am I to refuse it! So there, we went to the nearest hotel. And it was a full 3 hours of intense adult play! Dimples was wilder and bolder. I noticed that his actions are not rushed, his style is long passionate foreplay, which I definitely like. Most of the guys I've gone to bed with are almost always done in about an hour. Dimples can maximize the hotel or the motel time! I have to admit, it's a little bit exhausting, but I enjoyed every minute of it.

Another revelation is our passion for reading books. Found out that one of his favorite authors is Paulo Coelho and By The River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept is on of his favorite books. The same with me! I knew that he is different from the guys I've gone out with. Our wavelengths are about equal to some extent. I don't have a dull moment with him.

My concern is that he is too good to be true! I am waiting for the catch, I know there is something different about him. I will soon find out. Hopefully when I have not really fallen for him, because I am starting to like hm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment