Monday, November 26, 2012

Second Invite...

Wasn't doing anything Saturday night. But was surprised to get another invite from Dimple to go to his apartment. His roomies are at work, he was along and getting horny, so he said. I didn't know if he was teasing me so I had to play hard to get. When I finally realized he was being real, I immediately prepared to leave in 5 minutes. Couldn't remember how to get to his place but was very lucky to have hailed a cab who knows the area. I was literally at his doorstep in 10 minutes.

I went there with the hope that something romantic will happen. And he didn't disappoint, he was humping like a bunny so we both came not very long in the play. But short as it may have been, we literally covered the small space of his studio and ended up in the bathroom. It was a very hot evening indeed!



No comments:

Post a Comment