Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Two Weeks And Counting...


It's been two weeks that Dimples and I have been seeing each other. He is growing into me more and more each day. I'm still getting to know him and every day, I am surprised at the things that I learn from him. 

Dimples apparently is into almost the same type of music that I like. The only difference is that he knows every lyrics and title of the songs that we both like. I never care for them, unless I really love the song, I'd learn the words but most of the time, it's just the melody that I am most interested in.  Well I found out about his passion for music when we went out last Saturday night after his shift. Didn't intend for us to have an intimate time that night, I though we'd only have dinner, he had other things planned for us… So we went to the nearest motel in the Malate area, I think it's our second time there, for sure we'll frequent this place. Very convenient for both of us, clean and provides lube and rubber… 

But anyhow, we we're just cuddling when he pulled out his smartphone to play the latest playlist he had prepared. I was ecstatic about it. I think it was sweet of him to take time to arrange a playlist just for that night. I like all the songs in his playlist, so I ended up copying the songs. My favorite is Thousand Years by Christina Perri and Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys. Oh and I didn't know that Bamboo has a cover of Adele's Someone Like You…. 

He also listens to Above and Beyond, EBTG, Gorillaz, The Fray, David Guetta, U2, Lady Antebellum, Jason Mraz, Alicia Keys,  and many more artists… But he said he kinda prefer the UK artists versus the American artists. And I agree the UK artists has better musicality than their American counterparts. I guess Americans know how to properly promote their albums better that's why they are more successful. However, when a UK artist makes it big in songlandia, they really hit it big! Look at the success that boyband One Direction is experiencing right now! 

His personality is showing in the type of music that he plays. Very eclectic but discerning taste. I think that's the way he is, it's also evident in his food choice, and probably men too. Well, he probably has lowered his standard when he met me… lol… 

Still having fun talking, texting and meeting him. I really hope he is not a fluke and I will not be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment