Sunday, March 10, 2013

I Am Back!

I haven't gotten the time to post a new entry. Been very busy with work and Dimples at the same time. So much has happened and changed, just haven't gotten the time to put them all to writing.

However, I am very happy to announce that Dimples and I are together for over 3 months now. He asked me on the 28th of November 2012 while we were having coffee at Starbucks at Shangrila EDSA, if I want us to be partners, because he feels strongly that we are destined to be partners. At that time, I was thinking that everything is happening so soon. We've only known each other barely 3 weeks and he is already asking me to be officially together. But hey, who am I to refuse. So we sealed it with a two drinks in hand, mine was a passion tea (weird coincidence now that I mention it) and his was a chocolate chip frap. It was a night I can't forget, unfortunately, he didn't even remember that. So it was a big issue between us months after. He only found out about the date we agreed to be partners last month, when I greeted him a happy 3rd month. Oh well, there are many things that we both have done, amazingly I don't recall every single event. But our date is our date and I dunno how I can forgive him for that. The thing is, whatever he lacks, he compensates in other ways. Because of that, I am willing to cut him some slack and give him a chance to prove that he is serious with our relationship.

I can't say how happy I am with Dimples. I won't let myself under some form of suffering, cuz sometimes, he is very moody and that kinda changes the dynamics of our relationship. Can't tell how many times I've been frustrated and wanted to let him go. Every time I think it’s the end though, I see him and I start to feel again. He is my narcotics after all.

All I can do is hope. Admittedly, he could be bad for me. But I am in love and he makes me happy. That's all that matters to me right now.

Will post our Banaue adventure next...

No comments:

Post a Comment