Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Missing Each Other

Dimples went to Manaoag with two of his friends early morning. Didn't want to disturb his time with his friends so I barely texted him. Although, he was sending me messages to let me know where they were at, at the wrong bus station, correct bus station, bus leaving etc etc etc. told him he did not have to do it, he did it anyway. It made me feel like he is reporting his every move, probably to give me peace of mind. Cuz he knows I won't be able to sleep unless I know he is ok. This is what he calls my possessive subtleness.

Today though, the only reason why I can't sleep is because of the humidity. It was freaking humid the whole day! But I pretended that I was asleep. Wasn't replying to any of his messages until around 12 noon when he mentioned he got me a gift!

This is what he got me from Manaoag, puto Calasiao! Their yummy!



After that he suggested that we see a movie around 6pm before I go to work. He said he must see me to give me his gift and that he misses me as well. To think we were together yesterday morning until around 2pm.

Hmmm.. I was doing virtual cartwheels...

Though. I didn't want to see a movie because the last two attempts ended up in huge arguments between us. Didn't want to strike out so I sorta evaded it, barely. We did see a movie anyway. Oz the Great! And we surely had a great time watching it. Nice movie, if you haven't seen it, now is the best time.

Cuddled a little bit inside the cinema, there were few people watching, fortunately! We held hands almost the entire time we were watching.

After the movie, we went to a Vietnamese Restaurant at Greenbelt 5. I ordered their chicken with lettuce wrap and he ordered for a Vietnamese noodles. Nothing fantastic with both dishes. We both agreed the price, serving and taste don't match up. Not going back there!

Here's a picture of the chicken with lettuce wrap. I definitely miss PF Chang's lettuce wrap! Didn't get a chance to take a pic of his noodles.





No comments:

Post a Comment