Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Post-Shift Breakfast Gone Wild

Tuesday morning, Dimples and I agreed to meet for breakfast after our shifts. He gets off from work at 4am and I at 6am. Didn’t think he’d wait for me because he said he had a bad day in the office. Surprised as I am, I let him wait for me at Seattle’s Best Coffee behind our office.

We decided to eat pizza for breakfast. I know, weird food for a morning meal, but that’s what he wants. But while we were waiting for our pizza, he was teasing me with the lips and looks. I can’t handle it anymore and told him that I’d be frustrated anyway because I won’t get a kiss yet again. He burned his lips when he ate boiled eggs that he reheated in the microwave. Suddenly asked, if I want to take out our food instead and go to our place.

Imagine my surprise! I didn’t think anymore, told him I won’t refuse! Learned my lesson, last week, we kinda have a frustrating breakfast because we both wanted to have our time but nobody wants to ask for it. This time around, I didn’t hesitate that I want to spend alone time with him.

To cut the long story short, we did go to our place. Funny thing is, I went ahead and ordered for a room because he had to stop by at a convenience store and buy some stuff. As I was getting off the cab, the room boy remembers me and bid me a good morning with a big smile on his face. He knows I am a regular already and asked where my partner is. Told him he is coming and let him go to the room when he arrives. Room 301, I remember this room! It was our third time there. And Dimples noticed that too when he finally came. I noticed that he bought ice cream. Now this is his signature play! I knew we were on to a wild time in bed. Won’t give details, as usual, he is gave an amazing performance. Wild! Really! We were both sweating after that!

It’s his rest day and he has plans. I am not included in his plans because I still have to work later in the night. I have no problem with that. Totally understand that he has to do things on his own. Besides, I have a life too. I just wish we can watch a movie tomorrow before I go to work. He won't be back to work til Thursday. It sucks that he doesn't have a weekend off like he used to. It's much easier to spend time together that way. Meantime, we do our best to make time for each other whenever we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment