Monday, March 11, 2013

You Gotta Do What You Gotta Do

Since Dimples and I have been doing it for sometime now. Mostly with protection but lately, we have been careless and just didn't mind doing it without any rubber on. We have very actively getting it on, at least once a week. I have been faithful to him so I am sure that I am very much clean. Got no past so to speak as well, so he has nothing to worry about.

He has a past though, don't wanna discuss it here but he told me since we got together, he has not seen anybody but me. I have no reason to doubt him. Still, we both have to be sure. So I suggested that we both get tested for HIV. He agreed with some hesitations. I totally understand that and attempted to make him go with me at the testing center three more times until one Saturday that on impulse and likely disgust with me that he agreed to go.

We met at a convenience store near RITM in Malate. I could tell how uneasy and uncomfortable he was. He didn't know that deep inside me, was shaking, my nerves is sending waves like an earthquake. Was playing it cool but the short walk to the testing center was like a death march! And I thought I have prepared myself for whatever is gonna happen before and after the test.

When we got to RITM, a group of men was entering the clinic about the same time we were coming in. Without saying word we both walked past the center then decided to go ahead and walk back. Shocked we both are when we opened the door. It was packed! Obviously we left.

Was still shaking as we were walking away from the clinic. We couldn't figure which way to go. He said to the mall. I suggested to go to our place, Sohotel. To calm our nerves, more mine to be honest. He agreed!

Truth be told, I didn't expect that I'd be very much scared to say the least. At the motel, we talked! It was a revelation for us both. I got Dimples to talk about his past relationships and how careful they were. It didn't surprise me that he had more experience than I do and that he would most often spent intimate moments with random guys without any protection. It scared me a bit, I had to be honest. I had my own share of careless escapades. We were even to some extent.

So we agreed to do it sometime that following week. He said Monday is perfect and I hesitated again but he made sure that he wants to do it. We committed to each other that no matter what happens we are gonna stick with each other. He was scared too because of his careless actions. But we gotta do what we must do!

After that great conversation followed passionate kisses that lead to a wild lovemaking. Details of which I'll keep to myself. Dimples is just amazing in bed, it's one of the things I love about him! I guess that's also why he has a psycho ex who's bugging him every now and then. Hmmm. I wonder if I'll be a psycho too if anything bad happens to our relationship... But I digress...

Next I'll talk about our experience at the testing center.

No comments:

Post a Comment