Thursday, March 21, 2013

Kiss and Make up Sex

Yes, kiss and make up.

That's what happened this morning. Dimples and I had breakfast and while we were having breakfast he told me I can sleep in his room for a few hours. I was astounded, didn’t expect that from him. Of course it would be nice to go back to his place, naturally, I said yes. At the back of my mind though, he could be playing with my emotions. To make me feel better, because of what had happened yesterday.

On our way out from the restaurant, I told him, it’s ok, I can go home. To make him realize that I won’t invade his privacy. But he insisted, off we went to his place.

When we got to his room, he asked to take my clothes because it’s too hot. We are in the tropics and its summer already so the heat is really killing me. I obliged, took off my shirt but not my jeans. He chuckled when he saw me with my jeans on laying in his bed. He wanted me to take it off too. Hmm… I know what he is up to. So I did!

Then he lay beside me. No sooner took my hand and put on his crotch. Am I surprised to feel it’s in full erection? No! So, we made out… And then he wanted some more, found him on top of me and taking my underwear off. It was quick but very wild!!

So all the disappointments and frustrations from yesterday is all but gone. We did talk about it though. Moving forward with good things to come, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment