Monday, March 25, 2013

Microtel's Breakfast Buffett

Woke up at 3am today after only sleeping for 4 hours. Decided to ping Dimples and see how he is doing at work. We chatted until he logged out for the day.

On his way home, I teased to have SEX (Sinangag Express) for breakfast. He declined because he wants more fruits, juices, etc. SEX, serves fried rice (sinangag) and mostly Filipino dishes, like Tocino (sweet pork). Then I remembered that the breakfast buffet at Microtel Inn near the Mall of Asia serves all that he wishes for. Told him we could go there if he wants to. He thought about it for a few minutes and decided to go.

We met at around 7am, just in time for time the buffet to start. We got our usual table, it's our third time there. We both noticed that they change the glass window. Because we can't see the outside garden anymore.

Here's a sample of my first plate. Their ham is quite good and the sweet Filipino beef steak is really awesome.



Ok. Mangosteen is a fruit I have never tried before. Dimples was so nice to let me try it. Offered the one that he cracked open and let me try the one without a seed. I like its tanginess. Can't explain why I have never eaten one before.



This is a breakfast that we had a great time talking about his younger years. I forced to show me his pictures from his college years. They're locked in his Facebook. His reason, his ashamed of how he looked back in the days. Very thin and skin is very dark. Totally understand where he is coming from, I wanted him to know though that he should be proud of his past. His youth is part of what he has become. Definitely, he gained some pounds, skin has lightened, probably because he hasn't gone to the beach in a long time. Despite that, he is a cutie even when he thinks otherwise. I love that he told me back stories of each picture he showed me. Dimples probably have a grand time reminiscing his younger years.

I am glad we both decided to have breakfast this morning. It was both gastronomically and emotionally satisfying, or should I say, fullfilling. Love that he shared a piece of his youth even though he thinks I'd make fun of him.

I promised to show mine next time. I didn't have anything on my Facebook.

Did we have sex after? Oh yeah, he was teasing me the whole time we were at Krispy Kreme waiting for the mall to open. I just can't resist when he bites lis lower right lip and look me into the eye with a flair of desire. I gotta give myself some credit though, wasn't the one who asked to go to our place. He did and I was glad he did!

Having said that, we both have our fill! Nourished in all aspects of our being!

No comments:

Post a Comment