Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Disappointment, Frustration & Lack of Sleep

Something is bothering me that I couldn't pinpoint. As a result, very sleep deprived today. Going to work with only 2 hours of sleep.

It didn't help that Dimples and I had a misunderstanding. He agreed to watch Oz today, its the movie that he had been wanting to see since last Sunday. So we decided that I'll meet him around 6pm before I go to work.

Something cane up that he couldn't see me anymore. He ditched for a friend who asked to go with him in Quiapo. The thing is, when i spoke to him on the phone, he told me he is going to Ortigas to complete his exit interview with his old company. That was around 1pm and I got a text around 325pm. So I dunno what to think.

One thing is for sure though, that friend is more important to him than I am. Call me selfish, but that's how I feel. He said he already committed to go with his friend the previous day. For some reason, I feel like he is hiding something from me. I understand that he has a life outside our relationship, every now and then he spends a "Me" time. Not bothered that he does that. My concern really is when he drops me just like that.

He knew I'd react negatively about it. His text is full of disappointment with me. Didn't reply to any of his texts anymore. I am hurt really really hurt.

He last text before I hit the road to go to work is that he is waiting for me to text him so he can swing by my work area. Not replying. Let's see how far I am gonna take this.

No comments:

Post a Comment