Thursday, March 28, 2013

Burn Out

Tired.

Lack of Sleep.

Stressful Job.

Definitely, feeling burned out!

I need a vacation, however with the kind of work that I am in, going on vacations is like frowned upon. Will be loosing a lot of opportunities to connect with job hunters, passive and active, in the IT industry. If I don't talk to them first then another recruiter from a competitor will, and that will take away my chance of earning extra moolah.

So yeah, it's Good Friday and I still have to work tonight. Never mind, it's double pay anyway. I'll plan for a grand vacation sometime in May. I really wanna to the Waterfalls trip in Cebu. Must save for this trip, paying for two people after all.

Hitting the sack in a few. Must sleep for at least 7 hours today. I only get to sleep for 4 hours yesterday and the whole night at work, my head was throbbing.

Vacation soon, I promise - note to self!

No comments:

Post a Comment